So, you want 10 sure fire headline formulas that work, and want to try a few different headlines?
Let’s move beyond the common ‘how to‘, and ‘list’ headlines you see time, and time again.
Use these 10 headline formulas in your marketing, and add them to your headline swipes.
1. How To [desired outcome] Without [pain point]!
This is a famous headline used to demonstrate how to do something? But, also hitting on the persons pain point.
- How To Personally Sponsor Over 1,293 Customers Without Leaving Your House!
- How To Lose 10 Pounds In 21 Days Without Dieting!
- How To Generate Leads Without Paying For Traffic!
2. Who Else Wants [blank]?
This is a classic social proof headline that already implies a desire. It’s commonly used in the internet marketing niche, and can work like a charm for other niches.
- Who Else Wants Free Traffic?
- Who Else Wants More Leads?
- Who Else Wants Time Freedom?
3. Quick Way to [solve a problem]
People always love quick, and easy ways to solve a particular problem.
- Quick Way to Drive Targeted Traffic
- Quick Way to Promote Your Blog
- Quick Way to Generate Leads
4. The Secret of [blank]
This is used often, but only because it works. Share a secret your knowledgable about, and translate it into a benefit for the reader.
- The Secret of Ranking In Google
- The Secret of Making Money Online
- The Secret of Successful Video Marketing
5. Little Known Ways to [blank]
An interesting (and less common) way to demonstrate something, the same thing as “The Secret of…” headline.
- Little Known Ways to Save More Time
- Little Known Ways to Use Social Media
- Little Known Ways to Lose Weight
6. Get Rid of [problem] Once and For All
This identifies either a pain point, or unfulfilled desire that the reader wants to solve.
- Get Rid of Acne Once and For All
- Get Rid of That Carpet Stain Once and For All
- Get Rid of Weeds Once and For All
7. What Everybody Ought to Know About [blank]
This builds curiosity, and acts as a challenge for the reader to see what they are missing?
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Blogging
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Paid Traffic
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Social Media
8. [blank] Ways to [blank]
This is a common list type headline. You can use this to list a certain amount of things, and ways to do something.
- Five Ways to Drive More Traffic
- Five Ways to Build Your List
- 10 Ways To Write Compelling Headlines
9. How [blank] Made Me [blank]?
This can add social proof, and demonstrate expertise to the reader.
- How Facebook Made Me $2,659 in 3 Months?
- How YouTube Made Me $1.1 Million Online?
- How Email Marketing Made Me $4,675 In Only 6 Months?
10. [do something] like [world-class example]
This was famously used in the “Be Like Mike” campaign for the great Michael Jordan in the early 1990’s.
- Blog like Gary Vaynerchuk
- Party like Paris Hilton
- Vlog like Pewdiepie
Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.
P.S. Do you want FREE training? If so, subscribe to my youtube channel because I upload fresh content every week.
If you enjoyed this post about 10 Sure Fire Headline Formulas That Work To Convert, retweet and comment please.
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s guidelines “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”